Terms & Conditions of Use of Website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you signify that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
Information Purposes Only
Brent Cross Shopping Centre shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date.
All materials presented on this website, including without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, and their arrangement, are licensed to or owned by Hammerson plc or other companies in the Hammerson plc Group of Companies or the owners of shopping centres managed by Hammerson plc. Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any material from our website in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, without our prior written permission or the written permission of the relevant copyright owner.
You may access and use the materials on this website for your own personal use only.
You must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the material on this website.
In accessing this website, you must not:
disrupt or interfere with the website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website or linked websites;
disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this website or linked websites;
attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this website or parts of this website that are not opened to public access; or
Post or transmit to or via this website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through this website. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of these terms and conditions, or your breach of any rights of third parties. This website contains links to other websites which are independent of Brent Cross Shopping Centre and are maintained by third parties.
Brent Cross Shopping Centre is not responsible for the contents of any third party websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the contents of such web sites. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this site, and does not imply Brent Cross Shopping Centre’s endorsement of the linked web sites or association with their operators. You must asses their party website content for the suitability for your purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance of the content on or accessed through this website.
Third party web sites are likely to have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept (if any) in relation to the content.
You should ensure you read and comply with these. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website.
Disclaimer and Limitation
We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the website, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
We do not and cannot guarantee that this website or the server that operates is free of:
viruses or other corrupted materials; or
occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this website or other third party websites via this website.
This website and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on "as-is" and "as available" basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
Your use of this website, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this website, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies off data and use the latest virus checking software and Brent Cross Shopping Centre cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
We expressly disclaim all liability howsoever caused to you or any other persons in respect of the information or material on this website (or accessed via this website), including but not limited to any diagrams and lay-out of the shopping centre, and any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
We do not have any control over the information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this website, or at their own websites. With the exception of those damages arising as a result of fraudulent representations we assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, availability, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information, products or services distributed or made available by third parties on or through this website.
If a jurisdiction does not allow:
the exclusion of implied warranties; or
the exclusion or limitation of liability, in accordance with these terms and conditions but allows a limitation of liability to a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent. To the full extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties or liabilities imposed on us, or implied into these terms and conditions, under any law are hereby excluded.
For the purposes of this section, the words "we" or "us" include Brent Cross
Shopping Centre and it's related bodies corporate, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing this website or related services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue and terminate any service offered by or through this website as well as this website at any time.
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these terms and conditions, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact Brent Cross Shopping Centre, our contact details are as follows:
Hammerson UK Properties plc
c/o Brent Cross Shopping Centre
Prince Charles Drive
0208 202 8095
Standard Terms & Conditions for Competitions and Prize Draws
- By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
- Open to residents of the mainland UK unless otherwise stated. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Brent Cross, its agencies, owners or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Brent Cross reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
- Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or the use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted.
- Only online entries via the channels promoted will be accepted. You must register with the Brent Cross website to enter online competitions. Entries must be submitted as promoted by the closing date.
- Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified if discovered.
- Winners will be selected by Brent Cross or a co-promoter in a random draw within 5 days of the closing date from all valid and correct entries received.
- Brent Cross reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
- For online entries: Brent Cross cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- Prizes must be collected from Brent Cross. If any prize cannot be collected within the given timescale, Brent Cross reserves the right to select an alternative winner or re-distribute the prize in a future competition or prize draw. Brent Cross has no responsibility to anyone who has not collected the prize and no compensation will be due.
- If we require a response before we award any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact, Brent Cross reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to someone else. Brent Cross has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded and no compensation will be due.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except when in the event of circumstances outside of its control Brent Cross reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold.
- Brent Cross has arranged this Promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the Promotion or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Brent Cross reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Brent Cross suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results or has acted unethically in any other way.
- If we require a response before awarding any prize and no response is received within a reasonable period of time, Brent Cross reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and will award the prize to a substitute winner.
- In the event that Brent Cross wishes to contact you in connection with your entry we will do so via an email ending in 'bxsc.co.uk” or by phone with a follow up e-mail. Any email which appears to come from Brent Cross but using a different suffix should be treated with suspicion and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Please do not respond or act on any e-mail if you are not sure that it comes from Brent Cross. If you are in any doubt please contact Marketing.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. Brent Cross may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city in printed or digital communications.
- Winners entering via Brent Cross’ Facebook page or Twitter feeds will be notified via same medium and agree to their full name or other moniker being announced online and reasonable additional publicity.
- For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) email Marketing quoting the name of the prize draw or competition. Unfortunately we are unable to return any entries sent to us by post.
- Any images on the website are for illustration only.
- The judge’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
- Standard terms & conditions to be read in conjunction with specific terms and conditions available on each web page. Specific T&Cs take precedence where the two sets diverge.
Promoter: Brent Cross Shopping Centre (“Brent Cross”), unless otherwise stated.
Win £100 every hour, on the hour - Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the prize draw is Brent Cross Shopping Centre, Prince Charles Drive, London, NW4 3FP (“Brent Cross”). Any queries and comments should be directed to email@example.com or by writing to Marketing Dept, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London NW4 3FP.
- No purchase necessary. To enter entrants must fill in an entry form and post it in the entry box located at the promotion stand. The entry form and promotion stand can be found in centre. All entries must include name, postal address, email address and phone number
- The prize draw opens for 2 days on the last weekend of every month. The competition will open at 10:00am on the Saturday and close at 7:59pm. It will re open on the Sunday at 11am and close at 5.59pm.
- Each hourly draw will have one winner to be drawn at random from the entries received in the preceding hour. Saturday draws take place at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm and 8.00pm. Sunday draws take place at 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
- There are a total of 16 prizes. Each prize is a £100 Brent Cross Gift Card.
- The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over resident in mainland Britain.
- The draw is not open to employees or their families of Brent Cross, retailers at Brent Cross, Hammerson U.K, and Hammerson Operations Limited or anyone involved in the promotion in any way.
- Only one entry per person and per household per day.
- Brent Cross reserves the right to substitute the prizes for ones of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside its control. There is no cash alternative to this prize. Prizes are subject to availability and change.
- The prize is not transferable and it is not redeemable for cash or other goods and may only be used as described.
- Prize winners will be announced in centre within one hour of each draw and winner names posted at the promotion stand. Winner names will also be posted at brentcross.co.uk and the Brent Cross Facebook page by 10am the following Monday morning.
- Winners must collect their prize within 48 hours of the draw taking place. Prizes must be collected from the Information Desk located in the upper mall outside M&S. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- Winners must supply ID in order to claim their prize, such as a driver's license, passport, other ID or utility bill. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or unreadable. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules may be disqualified.
- Brent Cross reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Galton Flowers Monthly Prize Draw T&Cs
- This promotion is a prize draw which is open to anyone completing a competition form online.
- The prize draw is only open to people aged 18 or over resident in mainland Britain.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- No purchase necessary.
- The draw is not open to employees or their families of Brent Cross, Donaldson's Property Management, Hammerson U.K, and Hammerson Management Services or anyone involved in the promotion in any way.
- There will be one prize winner. The prize is a bouquet of flowers worth up to £15.00.
- The prize does not include delivery of the flowers. The prize must be collected from Galton Flowers in Brent Cross.
- The closing date for entries is Sunday the last day of every month at midnight.
- The winners will be drawn at random on the first working day of the month at 11.00am.
- The winner will be expected to have their photograph taken for press or promotion purposes.
- The Promoter is Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Any queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Marketing Dept, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London NW4 3FP.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or unreadable. The judges? decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the prizewinner will be available from the second working day of the month for 14 days by sending a SAE to: Galton Flowers (month) Monthly Prize Draw, Marketing Department, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London NW4 3FP.
- Brent Cross reserves the right to substitute the main prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside its control. There is no cash alternative to this prize. Prizes are subject to availability and change.
- Images on the website are for illustration only.
Wagamama Twitter and Facebook Prize Draw Terms
Prize is an ‘eat in’ meal for 4 people at Wagamama Brent Cross up to the value of £80 on the condition of a written review of all meals before departure. The competition opens on the 19th Sept 2012 at 3pm and closes on the 21st Sept 2012 at 4pm. Entry is open at any point during this time. You can only enter on Facebook (by commenting on a relevant status) or via the Brent Cross Twitter page by using the relevant hashtag. Entrants must adhere to the competition entry rules of stating ‘what their favourite Wagamama meal is’ entries that don’t state this will be void. Winners must make contact with BX within 48 hours after being notified that they have won or another winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary. Only 1 entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. The winning entry will be chosen by Brent Cross staff and there will only be 1 winner. The winner will be eligible for a free meal for themselves and 3 other guests up to the value of £80. The winner must redeem their free meal and write the review within 1 week of the winner being announced. They should bring satisfactory ID and ask for the manager when they arrive before being seated. You and your guests must write a review of the meal you've all chosen including exactly what was had and hand this to the manger before leaving. No cash alternative. Must be a UK resident and over 18 to enter. Brent Cross and Wagamama reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free prize with no prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The promoter is Pret a Manger Brent Cross and Brent Cross Shopping Centre, Prince Charles Drive, London, NW4 3FP.