Auntie Annes – the global freshly baked pretzel brand - is looking for a Sales Assistant that is as excited and passionate about customers and quality baked snacks as we are. You will be responsible for making our renowned hand-made pretzels, preparing and serving hot and cold beverages and serving customers at our store in The Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
The Ideal Sales Assistant:
• Previous experience of working in a quick service restaurant or fast food operation is beneficial but not necessary
• A hard working and self motivated person who pays attention to detail; possesses good interpersonal skills and who can work as part of the team and appreciate diversity
Sales Assistant responsibilities include:
• Working in the store, preparing food and beverages in line with Auntie Anne's procedures and guidelines. Our stores are open every day and you will need to be flexible in your working hours from time to time.
• Ensure the food preparation area is always clean and tidy
• Ensure our quality standards are maintained
• Handling and receiving deliveries; replenishing stock between our remote storage and food preparation area
• Strive to always provide excellent service to our customers
What we can offer:
• Competitive Salary (from £8 hour)
• Performance Related bonus package
• Free Lunch Package
• Statutory benefits including paid holidays
Training will be provided on all aspects of the position.