SKECHERS is a leading global footwear brand that designs, develops & markets athletic,
casual & fashion styles for men, women & children.
At the core of SKECHERS success has always been, & continues to be, our dedicated employees. As a family-operated company, we think of each employee as an integral member of a collaborative team - & part of our extended family. With this in mind, we aim to achieve a work culture that is professional & supportive as well as fun & enjoyable.
We are recruiting for a Full time (40hours) STORE MANAGER to maximise store sales & profitability whilst ensuring all company policies & procedures are being implemented & maintained.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Competitive salary plus commission
· 50% discount
· 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
· Group Income Protection
· Life Assurance
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· To practice and actively encourage standards of excellence in customer service in line with Skechers' sales standards.
· To drive all promotional activity within the Store.
· To ensure that all employees are aware of and fully understand sales figures, targets, incentives, and current promotions.
· To direct and encourage employees to achieve personal and company objectives.
· To comply with company policy and current legislations.
· To plan and prepare rotas and assign employees to specific duties.
· To keep accurate stock records in accordance with company policy.
· To deal with all customer complaints, refunds and exchanges
· To carry out regular audits and checks in refund policy.
· To complete all relevant administration work.
· To operate daily banking procedures in accordance with company policy.
· To communicate with the District Sales Manager.
· To carry out Opening/Closing Checklists daily.
· To maintain the highest standards of store cleanliness.
· To undertake other duties and projects as requested by the Area Sales Manager
You will need to be a strong sales person who can lead by example in managing the personnel & administrative demands of a busy store.
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
· Experience in Store Management, (retail/appeal management would be advantageous but not essential)
· Experience in managing and motivating a successful team.
· Outstanding customer service and selling skills.
· A commitment to high retail demands