Our Product Specialists are great communicators who put the customer first, making Tesla a pioneer in the automotive industry with the highest customersatisfactionrate.
You will work with an international and diverse team of our best and brightest. Their backgrounds range from sales to customer service, from hospitality to retail and what unites them all is the believe in Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
You will be based in one of our modern Tesla stores and showrooms where you will provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the Tesla retail store and educate the public about the electric drive experience. For you, it’s a unique opportunity to help us revolutionize the way in which potential customers experience the Tesla brand and get to know our products, all whilst furthering your professional growth and skills.
· Represent. By welcoming customers to our store and introducing them to our products, you are the first point of contact and represent the ‘face’ of Tesla, ensuring a positive start to the customer journey.
· Educate. Electric vehicles are uncharted territory for many. It will be your role to enthusiastically teach potential customers and fans about the benefits of going electric. You’ll also keep up with industry trends and best practices.
· Enable. Through conversations on the floor, identify future Tesla prospects and encourage them to get behind the wheel of a Tesla product for themselves.
· Hit the road.Alongside a Sales Advisor, you may co-pilot test drives or attend special events and provide a safe and memorable experience that potential customers will recommend to family and friends.
· Engage. Help Tesla enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed with Tesla by subscribing them to digital updates from the company and founder, Elon Musk. You also provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
· Ideate. Help develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
· Achieve targets. Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in the store for updates and test drive and other event invitations from Tesla.
· Adapt and delight. Host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
· Experienced. You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or the equivalent in professional experience and extraordinary talent for sales.
· Hospitable. You naturally make others around you feel comfortable by striving to provide an excellent customer experience.
· Commercially minded. Since you will be working alongside Sales professionals, a commercial mindset is of advantage. You also bring along the ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts. Previous experience in retail, sales or customer service is a plus.
· Passionate. At Tesla, we’re trying to change the world by progressing sustainable energy. We expect you to share the same enthusiasm for renewable energy and sustainable transportation.
· A fast learner.We don't expect you tobe an expert on day oneandour dedicated trainings and your colleagues will upskill you quickly.
· A communicator. From top notch customer service to interfacing across a fast-moving, international company, you communicate clearly, concisely and confidently in English.
· A reliable team player.You'll be part of a diverseteamthat thrives on collaboration. To support your team, you are open to working on weekends and events.
· A driver.You’ve held your valid driver’s license for at least two years and maintain a safe driving record.
· Competitive remuneration.
· A safe, fun and fast-paced working environment.
· An exciting role within the world’s leadingsustainable transport and energycompany, making an impactevery day.