Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Breitling, Omega, IWC, Cartier, Tag Heuer and more. WF & Co hosts a manufacturer certified service centre plus boutiques and showrooms in 11 locations nationwide, now branching out into Europe. Watchfinder has truly established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
This is the time to join a company that is changing the way the industry works by offering a luxury service, sharing our knowledge, working independently to offer tailored advice and giving an unprecedented selection of choice to all customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our successful team in Brent Cross Shopping Centre! You will be working with likeminded, passionate retail professionals in delivering world class customer service. You are a driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy environment. You will apply yourself and give customers an experience like no other by offering your expertise on the luxury retail industry. You will be proactive and show initiative in a place where innovation is always welcomed. A successful Sales Advisor at Watchfinder always goes above and beyond to give customers the best service that they can offer. If you are ready to take the next steps in your retail career, then click apply!
Duties will include:
- Correspond to all customer enquiries via telephone or via our website
- Manage the start to finish sales process from appointments and viewings to purchases and after sales care
- Negotiating competitive prices of watches to secure a deal with the best possible margin (Also involvement with part exchange customers)
- Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise conversion
- Greeting customers who are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
- Keep the store clean and tidy to meet company expectations
- Sharing your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team
About you ...
- A knowledge or interest in watches is ideal, however not essential
- Results driven and thriving in a target driven sales environment (KPI’s)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to take in technical information
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Able to follow company policies and procedures
THE NEXT STEPS..
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and provide two recent references
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.