Hours: 43 Hours per week
Reporting to: Store Manager
Competitive Salary + OTE Commission
Watchfinder is a leading pre-owned watch retailer and welcomes over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over 15 years’ experience and expertise, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches. We tirelessly develop new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over sixty brands. This is the time to join a company that is changing the way the industry works by offering a luxury service, sharing our knowledge, working independently to offer tailored advice and giving an unprecedented selection of choice to all customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a vibrant team! You will be working with like-minded, passionate retail professionals in delivering world class customer experience.
We would like a Supervisor to support both the Store and Assistant Managers in building and developing the perfect team of Sales Advisors. You are focused, ambitious and ready to learn. You have a flexible approach and take direction well whilst offering new ideas and advice to your colleagues. As a Supervisor, you are positive and enthusiastic to offer help whenever needed. As Supervisor, you will ensure that your team of Sales Advisors are achieving their full potential and meeting all given targets. A successful Supervisor inspires colleagues and drives success! We are looking for a fast learner who welcomes additional responsibility, ownership and who wants to further develop their retail career… Click Apply now!
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Clean and keep the store looking tidy and well presented
· Dressing the store every morning, merchandising display cabinets and packing away in the evening
· Manage your own ongoing live orders and purchase orders to ensure customers are always updated as well as dealing with warranty returns
· Welcoming visitors to the store (scheduled appointment or new customers)
· Requesting positive testimonials from customers who have purchased a watch
· Deal with telephone and online enquiries in a timely manner as well as in store collections
· Liaise with Online sales staff in relation to their customers who’ve visited the store
· Undertaking daily stock takes and keeping box management in order
· Making sure that all staff (including yourself) are adhering to Health and Safety and Security policies and WF procedures
· Composing daily reports on KPI achievement, issues and development areas for the following day
· Cash handling, till and safe checks as well as managing PDQ receipts.
· Holding weekly reviews with the Store Manager
· Participate and give ongoing training and shop floor coaching
· Punctual and excellent time keeping skills
· Highly organised and able to take on additional responsibilities when needed
· Excellent attention to detail
· Focussed and conscientious
· Positive with a can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to new situations
· Excellent communication skills through all platforms
· Customer service and sales experience is essential
THE NEXT STEPS..
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
· Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and providetworecent references
· Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.