Location: Brent Cross
Working Hours: 43 Hours per week across 7 days
Reporting to: Supervisor
Where we began…
Watchfinder is one of the world's leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years' experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty different brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to support both Store and Assistant Manager in building the perfect team of Sales Advisors and back-office staff. You are focussed, ambitious and ready to learn and develop your career. You have a flexible approach and take direction well whilst offering new ideas and advice to your colleagues. As a Supervisor, you are positive and enthusiastic to offer help whenever needed. As Supervisor, you will ensure that your team of Sales Advisors are achieving their full potential and meeting all given targets.
A successful Supervisor inspires colleagues and drives success!
If you are someone who welcomes additional responsibility and ownership, and you want to develop your retail career then we would like to hear from you!
Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Clean and keep the store looking tidy and well presented
· Manage the teams and your own ongoing live orders and purchase orders to ensure customers are always updated as well as dealing with warranty returns
· Welcoming visitors to the store (scheduled appointment or new customers)
· Requesting positive testimonials from customers who have purchased a watch
· Deal with telephone and online enquiries in a timely manner as well as in-store collections
· Liaise with Online sales staff in relation to their customers who’ve visited the store
· Undertaking daily stock takes and keeping box management in order
· Making sure that all staff (including yourself) are adhering to Health and Safety and Security policies and WF procedures
· Composing daily reports on KPI achievement, issues and development areas for the following day
· Help to manage staff and share expertise with Sales Advisors
· Holding weekly reviews with the Store Manager
· Participate and give ongoing training and shop floor coaching
· Highly organised and able to take on additional responsibilities when needed
· Proven experience of managing a team of Sales Advisors for success
· Focussed and conscientious
· Positive with a can-do attitude
· Excellent communication skills through all platforms
· Customer service and strong sales & negotiation experience is essential.