You love your kids. You love shopping. But combining the two can be tricky. Here at Brent Cross we want your trip to our centre to be as pleasant as possible. Which is why we’ve got lots of things to make life for you a little bit easier, and shopping for them a little bit more fun.
We have allocated larger parking spaces for young families, making it easier to get in and out of the car with prams and pushchairs.
- Located outside John Lewis is a dedicated parent and child parking site.
- We have 90 family parking spaces in the upper John Lewis car park, in front of service area Z and by the memorial park.
- Plus, you’ll find parent and child parking on all levels of the multi-storey car park located at the back of the food court.
Brent Cross is part of a safe shopping scheme designed to re-unite lost children with their family as quickly as possible. Collect a free wristband from the Information Desk on the Upper Mall outside M&S. If you need the help of security when shopping, please speak to a member of staff or call: 0844 619 1206
Baby changing rooms are available in Mall 5 by the food courts, and on Level 3 in John Lewis. There are also changing mats in both the male and female Centre Court toilets.
There are more than 25 restaurants and cafes in the centre, with most of them providing high chairs. There are bottle warming facilities available in John Lewis and many of our restaurants in the food court.
Things to do
- There’s a sparkling baby grand piano just waiting for your Jamie Cullen impression (or your child’s rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star). Find it on Mall 3.
- Keep kids entertained at Play 9, a free interactive play area. Let them play these educational games while you watch them and relax from a nearby seat. Located on Mall 5.
- A brand new children’s play area is available outside Mall 1 entrance by John Lewis on the patio.
- Let kids go wild at Topsy Turvy World, our indoor soft-play centre with a maze of tunnels, climbs and slides.
- Kids’ parties can be held at Build-a-Bear in Fenwick, Pizza Express and Topsy Turvy World.